20 Jul In Case You Missed It: “Working with Survivors in the Sex Trades” Webinar
This webinar was presented and recorded on July 19, 2022.
Featuring guest speaker Chris Ash of the Coalition to Abolish Slavery and Trafficking’s National Survivors Network, this presentation provides historical and policy context that informs the way different nonprofits talk about and build services for sex-trading clients, and practical strategies for providing competent and non-judgmental services to all sexual violence survivors in the sex trades, whether trafficked or consensual.
- Cast-LA (Coalition to Abolish Slavery and Trafficking): https://www.castla.org
- National Survivor Network: https://nationalsurvivornetwork.org
- HEAL Trafficking: https://healtrafficking.org
- For more information on policy approaches to sex work, see the Sex Workers Project at the Urban Justice Center: https://swp.urbanjustice.org
- National Survivor Network Members Survey: Impact of Criminal Arrest and Detention on Survivors of Human Trafficking
- From Safety Planning to Wellbeing Planning: A Toolkit for Change from the Full Frame Initiative
- PEARR Tool – assessment for human trafficking / PEARR Tool available in Spanish
- NYSCASA’s Ending Violence Without Violence Series Archive