20 Feb NYSCASA is seeking volunteers!
NYSCASA is looking for immediate volunteers to help with our Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) Project!
We are looking for individuals who are able to volunteer at our office in Albany, NY, within the hours of 8AM-5PM Monday-Thursday. We are looking for applicants who are either students or non-students!
We are seeking volunteers to help us with:
- Social media
- Website content
- Planning and logistics for in-person training and online training modules
- Tracking and reporting
- Project-related instructions and how-to guides
- Note-taking on calls with our Rape Crisis Programs (RCPs)
- Survey calls to our RCPs and offering resources to them
We are seeking volunteers who are:
- Compassionate about NYSCASA’s work regarding sexual violence prevention and anti-oppression efforts
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to research options and resources
- Comfortable using social media platforms
- At ease navigating through multiple programs
- Tech savvy
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 518-482-4222 to get more information!
New York State Coalition Against Sexual Assault (NYSCASA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NYSCASA seeks affirmatively to employ staff reflective of and sensitive to the needs of the diverse communities affected by sexual violence in New York State. NYSCASA, in accordance with the requirements of federal and state laws, does not discriminate against any employee, applicant for employment, or volunteer due to race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin or ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, military status, veteran status, or other protected status.
NYSCASA strongly values diversity and inclusiveness. All are encouraged to apply.