Your tax-deductible donation helps NYSCASA improve response to sexual assault victims/survivors and strengthen prevention efforts. Please consider becoming a monthly sustainer by selecting “Recurring Donation” and selecting “Monthly” from the drop-down menu.
Our online system accepts payments by credit/debit card. If you prefer to send donations via check, our mailing address is: NYSCASA, 30 North Greenbush Road, Suite 3, Troy, NY 12180.
Thank you for your support!
Become a Member
Members receive additional benefits, including:
- Access to NYSCASA’s lending library. Hundreds of books, publications, videos, DVDs, and other resources on sexual violence dynamics, appropriate interventions, and prevention strategies are available for members to borrow in person or via postal mail.
- Advance notice regarding key NYSCASA events. Advance notice of events (for example, NYSCASA’s statewide conference or annual meeting) allows members opportunities to register before the general public.
- Discounted registration fees. Members receive discounts that are not offered to the general public.
- E-news updates. These communications help members keep current on sexual assault issues.
- Invitation to NYSCASA’s annual meeting. This meeting is a great opportunity to meet with NYSCASA staff and other professionals working to address sexual violence.
Click Here to Become a Member.
Additional Support Opportunities