NYSCASA serves as a clearinghouse of information on a broad range of sexual assault topics. Find out more about NYSCASA.
Do you live in the State of New York and identify as a victim or survivor of sexual violence? Please complete NYSCASA’s Survivor Survey. We are collecting this information to learn more about how survivors are experiencing various systems in the state of New York. We also want survivors to have a space to share their stories and to decide how they may want to engage in some of our efforts to prevent and respond to sexual violence.
Sexual Assault Demonstration Initiative
NYSCASA’s Sexual Assault Demonstration Initiative (SADI) will provide selected sexual assault programs across New York State an opportunity to receive specialized support in the following areas:
- Enhancing sexual assault advocacy services and outreach
- Strengthening prevention activities
- Mitigating vicarious trauma in professionals addressing sexual assault
Campus Sexual Assault Resources
NYSCASA is committed to eradicating sexual violence from New York State’s universities and campuses and strengthening support systems for student survivors. We accomplish this work through the following projects:
- Student Activist Network Against Sexual Assault (SANASA)
- New York State Campus Consent Consortium (NYSCCC)
- New York State Training and Technical Assistance Center for “Enough Is Enough” Implementation
- Collegiate Sexual Violence Resource Guide
Prison Sexual Assault Resources
NYSCASA is committed to eradicating sexual violence from New York State’s prisons, jails, and detention facilities, and strengthening support systems for criminalized and incarcerated survivors. We accomplish this through the New York State PREA Partnership, which provides support for criminalized and incarcerated survivors and training and technical assistance for PREA advocates and related professionals.