New York State Department of Health-approved rape crisis centers provide free and confidential services for sexual assault victims, survivors, and their close family and friends. Services at most centers include:
- Free, confidential sexual assault hotline
- Information about sexual assault
- Referral to other community service providers as needed
- Crisis intervention and ongoing support
- Medical and legal advocacy
- Community awareness, outreach, and prevention activities
Most crisis hotlines are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please, don’t hesitate to call if you need help.