16 Feb Virtual Training of Trainers in The Healthy Relationships Project ©
Be part of the solution: learn how to facilitate proven effective primary prevention!
From 1:00 PM until 3:30 PM ET
At Virtual Event
Presented by Prevent Child Abuse Vermont / If you have any questions, please reach out to Marcie at [email protected]
This 6-hour training provided via Zoom interactive real time platform will equip attendees with the knowledge and skills to facilitate all elements of The Healthy Relationships Project's three school-based programs: Care for Kids © (Pre-K to 2nd grades), We Care Elementary© (3rd to 6th grades), and SAFE-T © (7th & 8th grades) .
WHAT YOU’LL BE TRAINED IN:
- Participants will learn how provide student lessons in each of the three programs in developmentally appropriate, engaging ways.
- Participants will learn how to provide faculty and staff trainings about child sexual abuse prevention.
- Participants will learn how to provide parent events about child sexual abuse prevention.
- Participants will learn how to train school personnel, such as guidance counselors, school nurses, and health instructors to facilitate the Healthy Relationships Project
- Participants will learn how to approach child care centers and schools to offer the program.
All participants will need a curriculum kit at their location during the training. Purchase an HRP Kit at this link. A preview of 30 days can be arranged ($100 non-refundable fee - will act as a down payment should you decide to keep the kit).
A support session one month after the training is provided for those who would like it for technical support.