20 Apr Training of Facilitators: Understanding and Responding to the Sexual Behaviors of Children © / Cómo entender y responder a las conductas sexuales de los niños ©
Learn to facilitate effective prevention trainings!
From 1:00 PM until 3:00 PM ET
At Online via Zoom
Starts at $400
Presented by Prevent Child Abuse Vermont / email@example.com
Adults can do much to promote healthy sexual development in prepubescent children. This 6-hour training provided via Zoom interactive real time platform will equip attendees with the knowledge and skills to facilitate Understanding and Responding to the Sexual Behaviors of Children; Cómo entender y responder a las conductas sexuales de los niños. For English and Spanish speaking audiences.
Participants will learn how to:
- train adults who are either English or Spanish speakers to be be able to distinguish between expected, problematic, and abusive behaviors of children.
- prepare adults to be prepared to promote health and prevent perpetration behaviors in children.
- train adults to be ready to intervene with children to prevent reinforcement of repeated harmful behaviors.
Facilitators will receive:
- PowerPoint of the Understanding and Responding to the Sexual Behaviors of Children training in both English and Spanish
- Participant Handbook in both English and Spanish
- Facilitator Guide in either English or Spanish (according to the preference of the attendee)**
*This event will be conducted in English. Spanish subtitles are available upon request.
**Attendees who would like two Facilitator Guides (one in each language) will be charged an additional $100.
This training prepares you to deliver the program to the staff of your organization. A licensing fee is required to present to a wider audience.
- Training- $400
- Training and 6 Month License- $1,400*
- Training and 1 Year License- $2,200*
- *Multiple trainers within an organization work under just one license.