20 Apr Training of Facilitators: Nurturing Healthy Sexual Development © / Promoción del desarrollo sexual saludable ©
Learn to facilitate effective prevention trainings!
From 1:00 PM until 3:00 PM ET
At Online via Zoom
Click here to learn more and register.
Starts at $400
Presented by Prevent Child Abuse Vermont / [email protected]
This 6 hour training provided via Zoom interactive real time platform will equip attendees with the knowledge and skills to facilitate Nurturing Healthy Sexual Development © for English and Spanish speaking audiences.
Participants will learn how to:
- train adults who are either English or Spanish speakers to understand healthy sexual development in children at different developmental stages.
- train adults to distinguish between expected and unexpected sexual behaviors in children.
- train adults to understand ways to nurture healthy sexual development in children.
Facilitators will receive:
- PowerPoint of the Understanding and Responding to the Sexual Behaviors of Children © training in both English and Spanish.
- Participant Handbook in both English and Spanish.
- Facilitator Guide in either English or Spanish (according to the preference of the attendee)**.
*This event will be conducted in English. If you require Spanish subtitles, please email Marcie [email protected] in advance of the training.
**Attendees who would like two Facilitator Guides (one in each language) will be charged an additional $100.
This training prepares you to deliver the program to the staff of your organization. A licensing fee is required to present to a wider audience.
- Training- $400
- Training and 6 Month License- $1,400*
- Training and 1 Year License- $2,200*
- *Multiple trainers within an organization work under just one license.