02 Aug PCAVT Facilitator Training for the Healthy Relationships Project ©
Learn to present primary prevention proven to keep children safer!
From 1:00 PM ET until 3:30PM ET
At Zoom Webinar
Presented by Prevent Child Abuse Vermont / email@example.com
This 7.5-hour training provided via Zoom interactive real time platform will equip attendees with the knowledge and skills to facilitate all elements of The Healthy Relationships Project's three school-based programs: Care for Kids © (Pre-K to 2nd grades), We Care Elementary© (3rd to 6th grades), and SAFE-T © (7th & 8th grades). **
What you'll be trained in:
- Participants will learn how provide student lessons in each of the three programs in developmentally appropriate, engaging ways.
- Participants will learn how to provide faculty and staff trainings about child sexual abuse prevention.
- Participants will learn how to provide parent events about child sexual abuse prevention.
- Participants will learn how to train school personnel, such as guidance counselors, school nurses, and health instructors to facilitate the Healthy Relationships Project
- Participants will learn how to approach child care centers and schools to offer the program.
A support session one month after the training is provided for those who would like it for technical support.
** Attendees will need to have a curricula kit to practice with during the training. Previews of one month can be arranged in lieu of purchasing it.
A recent attendee wrote, "Great training! It was so much more than I had thought it would be and ties so completely with our philosophy.