02 Mar NYSCADV 2022 Annual Membership Meeting
Join NYSCADV for their annual meeting!
From 1:00 PM until 2:30 PM ET
At Online via Zoom
Presented by the New York State Coalition Against Domestic Violence / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join NYSCADV for the 2022 Annual Meeting on Monday, March 21, 2022 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM.
The NYSCADV Annual Meeting is designed to provide:
- an opportunity for domestic violence advocacy programs from across the state to network and get a statewide perspective on domestic violence services
- updates on policy and programmatic trends and issues important to domestic violence advocacy services
- an overview of NYSCADV's activities and plans for the upcoming year
- an open forum to discuss priorities for domestic violence advocacy programs and survivors
- Welcome & Logistics
- NYSCADV Board Business
- NYSCADV Coalition Report
- Open Forum on Priorities for Advocacy Programs and Survivors
Registration is open to staff and program leadership of NYSCADV Member Programs, Organizational Associate Members, Primary Purpose Domestic Violence Programs, Victim Assistance Programs, Allied Organizations, State Agency Staff, and interested individuals. If you are part of a domestic violence advocacy program, your organization’s membership and ongoing partnership is crucial to our shared mission to prevent and end domestic violence. Click here for more information and to apply to be a NYSCADV Member Program for 2022.