NYSCASA is a member-driven, nonprofit organization dedicated to ending sexual violence and all forms of oppression. We are looking for candidates who are dedicated to our mission of ending sexual violence while addressing the intersections of oppression and injustice.
NYSCASA is a private, non-profit coalition of community-based rape crisis programs located throughout New York State. NYSCASA’s mission is to end all forms of sexual violence and exploitation, and to address the impacts of sexual assault. Click here to learn more about NYSCASA’s mission and values.
New York State Coalition Against Sexual Assault (NYSCASA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NYSCASA seeks affirmatively to employ staff reflective of and sensitive to the needs of the diverse communities affected by sexual violence in New York State. NYSCASA, in accordance with the requirements of federal and state laws, does not discriminate against any employee, applicant for employment, or volunteer due to race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin or ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, citizenship status, military status, veteran status, or other protected status.
NYSCASA strongly values diversity and inclusiveness. All are encouraged to apply.
Job Opportunities at NYSCASA
NYSCASA does not have open positions at this time.
Job Opportunities at NYSCASA Member Organizations and Allies Across the Field
In addition to job opportunities at NYSCASA, we are pleased to make this space available to post job opportunities for coalition members and our allies.
If you are a NYSCASA member program or ally organization that would like to post a job on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the posting request. Please note: Jobs will be posted for 30 days. If you would like the posting to be taken down sooner, or if you would like to extend the posting period, please notify us.
- Crime Victim Case Manager and Crime Victim Therapist at the Albany County Crime Victims and Sexual Violence Center (Albany, NY; Albany County residency required)
- Multiple positions at the Empire Justice Center (Albany, NY)
- Multiple positions at In Our Own Voices (Albany, NY)
- Domestic Violence Staff Attorney (2 Positions) at The Legal Project (Albany, NY)
- Peer Support Mentor at the Mental Health Empowerment Project (full and part-time positions available in Albany County & Rensselaer County)
- Per-Diem Case Worker at St. Peter’s Health Partners Crime Victim Services (Troy, NY)
- Multiple positions at Unity House (Troy, NY)
- Multiple positions at Cayuga Counseling Services (Auburn, NY)
- Multiple positions at Crisis Services (Buffalo, NY)
- Multiple positions at Oswego County Opportunities (Fulton, NY)
- Multiple positions at Vera House, Inc. (Syracuse, NY)
- Housing Specialist – Jefferson County at Lewis County Opportunities (Watertown, NY)
- Multiple positions at Communities in Action Victim Services (Multiple locations)
- Multiple positions at Westchester Community Opportunities Victim Assistance Services (Elmsford, NY)
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner – Adult/Adolescent (SANE-A) at the Mental Health Association of Orange County (Middletown, NY)
- Multiple positions at Fearless! Hudson Valley, Inc. (Newburgh, NY)
- Multiple positions at Family Services (multiple locations)
- Multiple positions at Legal Services of the Hudson Valley (White Plains, NY)
- Assistant Director, Family Court Legal Program and Director, Walk-in Legal Clinic at the Pace Women’s Justice Center (White Plains, NY)
- Peer Support Mentor at the Mental Health Empowerment Project (full and part-time positions available in Westchester County)
- Multiple positions at the Arab-American Family Support Center (multiple locations, including Brooklyn, Bronx, and Queens)
- Multiple positions at The Safe Center LI (Bethpage, NY)
- Director of Clinical Program at the North Brooklyn Coalition Against Family Violence (Brooklyn, NY)
- Multiple positions at CAMBA, Inc. (Brooklyn, NY)
- Multiple positions at the Anti-Violence Project (New York, NY)
- Intake Specialist at Columbia Health Sexual Violence Response (New York, NY)
- Multiple positions at Common Justice (New York, NY)
- Multiple positions at the New York Legal Assistance Group (New York, NY)
- Multiple positions at Safe Horizon (New York, NY)
- Multiple positions at VIP Mujeres/Violence Intervention Program, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Multiple positions at Womankind (New York, NY)
- Multiple positions at The Crime Victims Center, dba Parents for Megan’s Law (Ronkonkoma, NY)
- Peer Support Mentor at the Mental Health Empowerment Project (full and part-time positions available in Rockland County)
- Multiple positions at the Advocacy Center of Tompkins County (Ithaca, NY)
- Shelter Associate – Violence Intervention Program (2 positions) at Opportunities for Otsego County Violence Intervention Program (Oneonta, NY)
- Gender Violence Prevention Specialist 1 at the New York State Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence (Albany, NY)
- Economic Justice Project Coordinator/Manager at the New York State Coalition Against Domestic Violence (Albany, NY, or remote in NYS)
- Rural Technical Assistance Coordinator at the Resource Sharing Project (remote)
- Vela Support Specialist at Vela by Element74 (remote)
- Multiple positions at Civic Nation (remote)
- Social Media Manager & Policy Associate at Rise, Inc. (remote)
- Multiple positions at the National Resource Center on Domestic Violence (remote)
- Multiple positions at Esperanza United (Twin Cities, MN, metro area, or remote)
- Grants and Compliance Manager at the Asian-Pacific Institute on Gender-Based Violence (remote or Bay Area, CA)